The Blammed The Blammed

It is soooo sad

boehoe, I loved it. I feel teh same way about those MTfuckin crap animators, with those damned Stickfigures, aargh, and now he is no more poor little .swf TNX TO THEM >:(

Oh Saviour! Oh Saviour!

ORANJE BOVEN

Great work, (prima werk) Holland represented, THIS IS FRONTPAGE, or should be used when a file gets protection.

Da-Dinictus responds:

It already is, my Dutch brother-in-arms ^_^

XIN Session 06 XIN Session 06

THIS SUX

LEARN TO DRAW MF, these graphics suck I really don't undersatnd how you got on the frontpage. But this just plain sux. Sorry to say but go and do something else.... I really don't understand how crap like this reaches frontpage.

Trash Collectors Trash Collectors

it's a pity

Okay, too bad that your AS sucked. It reacts realy slow and this could have made it a lot better. When I opened it I thought, hey looks pretty good, but during the game I thought it sucked: Just a random moving blob isn't garbage in my opinion, more of a bacteria. Too bad, cuz it could have been a lot better.

Via Sol &amp;lt;RTS Sim Game&amp;gt; Via Sol <RTS Sim Game>

excelent

Though it might look a bit shabby and its still buggy, I have to say it's a good game. Too bad many people that don't do flash get that. They comment on what they see not on what it is!!! So work on the bugs and stuff. Just make a hittest so that buildings can't overlap. Work on the graphics a little bit and maybe make the land a bit bigger because at a certain point my screen was full and got problems building. Also work on that if u click on a construction site that you don't HAVE to build a city.

Stande: Battle Mode Stande: Battle Mode

THIS ROCKS

This game is one of the better scripted games I've seen. Beuatiful work, but really make a full game out of this.

SketchMichaels responds:

Yep, Nero did wonders with the programming. I'd like to, especially after all the positive feedback we've received.

Thanks for the review :)