The Blammed The Blammed

It is soooo sad

boehoe, I loved it. I feel teh same way about those MTfuckin crap animators, with those damned Stickfigures, aargh, and now he is no more poor little .swf TNX TO THEM >:(

Oh Saviour! Oh Saviour!

ORANJE BOVEN

Great work, (prima werk) Holland represented, THIS IS FRONTPAGE, or should be used when a file gets protection.

Da-Dinictus responds:

It already is, my Dutch brother-in-arms ^_^

XIN Session 06 XIN Session 06

THIS SUX

LEARN TO DRAW MF, these graphics suck I really don't undersatnd how you got on the frontpage. But this just plain sux. Sorry to say but go and do something else.... I really don't understand how crap like this reaches frontpage.

Booger Bill Video Booger Bill Video

WHY o WHY?!

Okay man, nice graphics. But WHY do most of the movies here at newgrounds have the same problem.
When people make good looking drawings and things, they suck in animating. And vica versa, some people draw very ugly and make smooth animations. (NOT ALL!) some are really good. But also here I luved the graphics but the animation wasn't that good, like the walking and grabbing of things. THIS REVIEW IS FOR ALL OF U!

Klash Of The Titans Part1 Klash Of The Titans Part1

good

Okay, great work.
But why not try making a game out of this. With these effects it could be on the frontpage as long as 'drag race 2'.

Battle f/t Portal Preview Battle f/t Portal Preview

THIS IS GREAT

MAN this could be played in a cinema, all the 3D the action, omg this is too good to be true. Notify me when the movey comes out here.

Retarded Animal Babies 5 Retarded Animal Babies 5

funny and weird

this is too weird and too funny. keep it up.

Assault Part-6 Trailer Assault Part-6 Trailer

good anime and detail, why stickman, frontpagework

THis is slick. GOod animation and much detail. I can't figure out why you used stickman if u are so good at this. Keep up the goodstuff and u'll reach the frontpage, maybe include some detailed blood.